Welcome to Steady Drinker, a website and blog that helps you cut down the amount of alcohol you drink by highlighting great-tasting alcohol-free beers and lagers (under 0.5% ABV).
Whether you’re new to non-alcoholic beers or just looking for some inspiration, I hope you enjoy browsing the site.
Here’s what to do next…
Step 1 – check out these popular pages
If you’re new here, you’ll probably find these pages most useful:
- The best alcohol-free beers and lagers
- 10 brilliant benefits of alcohol-free beer
- How non-alcoholic beer is made
- Is 0.5% alcohol-free?
- Why you can’t get drunk on 0.5% alcohol-free beer
- The health benefits of alcohol-free beer
- What’s in alcohol-free beer?
- The unexpected alcohol in everyday food and drink
- Why you (usually) need ID to buy alcohol-free beer
Step 2 – stay up-to-date
The best way to stay up-to-date with reviews and articles and get the odd offer to your inbox is to subscribe to my email list. (I’ll only use your details to send you emails and I won’t share your data with anyone else.)
Step 3 – support me by donating to charity
If you find this site useful, I’d love it if you considered donating some cash to Society of St James, a charity that supports people who have issues with homelessness, drugs, alcohol and mental health.
You can donate through my Just Giving page.